SureFil High Density Posterior Restorative is a visible light activated, radiopaque restorative material designed for stress-bearing posterior restorations of primary and permanent teeth.
SureFil is a unique product as it gives you the strength and packability of amalgam with esthetics of a composite, in posterior restorations. Its Interlocking Particle Technology (IPT) gives it physical properties same as that of amalgam.
- Superior handling through Interlocking Particle Technology.
- Made of patented fluoride-infused glass; allows creation of excellent anatomical form without slumping or rebound; allows rapid, bulk placement.
- Extraordinary wear rates (equals amalgam); excellent fracture toughness.
- Excellent radiopacity for easy checkups.
- High density posterior restorative
- Bulk fill upto 5mm
- Packs, carves, handles like amalgam.